Get help with training costs for new or existing employees.
The Canada Job Grant program provides direct financial support to employers to purchase training for their employees. The program covers two-thirds of training costs for a maximum government contribution of $10,000.00 per participant including tuition and training materials. Employers are responsible for contributing the remaining one-third.
Increase your competitive advantage:
- Reduce training costs by 66% for new and existing employees.
- Up-skill your existing workforce to enhance productivity.
SAVE with your provincial Job Grant program:
- Cover 2/3 of your training costs at up to $10,000 per employee.
- Requires training to be delivered by an eligible, third-party trainer – such as REIC.
- Requires employers to contribute one-third of the total costs.
Visit the Canada Job Grant Program
website to see how employers can apply for a grant in your province.
CRA # for REIC
(on the application form
For more information about how REIC can help your organization with this program, please contact Gareth Jones, FRI, CRES - 647.526.5140