> MKL405 - Marketing and Leasing Multifamily Properties
This is an intermediate level, two day course that will allow students to gain a clear advantage over competitors by knowing how to position properties in the market to attract and retain new tenants. Designed to help property managers increase profits and improve retention, in this course you will learn key strategies for reaching prospects and closing the deal. The material is presented in an easy-to-follow slide and graphics format, and each lesson contains a variety of activities for students. A glossary of terms is included.
- Developing and
implementing resident orientation programs
We strongly suggest that you register for your course at least 30 days in advance.
Number of Days: 2
Home Study: Yes
Online Study: No
Fees include: Course Manual
Required Materials: None
6 NSAR CPE
12 AIC CPD
Meets program requirements for:
- Market and property analysis, including neighbourhood demographics and comparison grids
- Market planning and strategies, including advertising and public relations
- Leasing strategies, including site visits and qualifying prospects
- Lease components and negotiation
- Resident retention, including communication and problem solving
- General widespread publicity and bring in qualified prospects
- Showcase your property in the best light to secure new residents
- Achieve higher levels of resident satisfaction and retention by effectively troubleshooting resident issues
The course is available in both classroom and home study formats.