> MKL406 - Marketing and Leasing Office Buildings
This is an intermediate level, two day course. Because demand for office space is affected by many factors, such as the economy and the local marketplace, that impact all business owners, expert marketing and leasing skills are essential to keep your operation ahead of the competition. In "Marketing and Leasing for Office Buildings", you will apply theory to practice by working with case studies designed to teach you the major aspects of market analysis, effective marketing practices, and successful lease negotiations for office buildings.
- Market and
property analysis, including demographics and comparison grids
We strongly suggest that you register for your course at least 30 days in advance.
Number of Days: 2
Home Study: Yes
Attendance: Required for in-class format
Assessment Type: Assignment
Passing Grade: 70%
Fees include: Course Manual
Required Materials: None
6 NSAR CPE
12 AIC CPD
Meets program requirements for:
- Market planning and strategies, including advertising, public relations and canvassing
- Leasing strategies, including site visits, and space planning
- Understanding and negotiating clauses specific to commercial leases, including how to effectively close the deal
- Tenant retention, including tenant improvements and leasing in office buildings
- Leasing Strategies
- Drive leasing activity and build awareness of your office properties with a compelling marketing campaign
- Secure new tenants and maximize use of available office space
- Negotiate commercial leases to suit the owner's objectives and close the deal
This course is also available in both classroom and home study formats.