Improve team development, individual leadership skills, and financial
performance with the C-RETS certification.
The CRETS curriculum integrates ready-to-implement strategies and solutions and provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training, and resources to build, lead and manage a high performance team. Completing the core course, Understanding and Leveraging Teams, is the first step to earning the credential.
Students learn to:
- Develop a blueprint for a successful team, including job descriptions.
- Create team compensation plans that incentivize and maintain profitability.
- Create coachable moments for team growth plateaus.
- Analyze the growth stages of teams, how they form, and why some fail.
- Manage conflicts that arise due to teams and their members.
- Review best practices in team management
The in-class format facilitates student interaction for information sharing, discussions and networking as well as face-to-face communication with the instructor.
Designation Quick Facts:
- An additional two elective courses are required for the certification.
- The CRETS certification also qualifies you for the CRB designation.
- There is a one time credentialing fee of $159 (U.S.).
- There are no recurring dues for this credential.
For full credential requirements and information, visit the REBI website.