Determining property values depends more than ever on professional expertise and competence, the best use of technology, and approaching the pricing assignment from various perspectives. The Pricing Strategies - Mastering the CMA course enhances your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
Designed for real estate professionals at all experience levels and those working with either buyers or sellers, Pricing Strategies - Mastering the CMA is a required course for the PSA Certification*.
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs (comparative marketing analyses)
- Terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to guide clients through the CMA
- How to work with appraisers
- How to hone your pricing skills and practices
Pricing Strategies - Mastering the CMA is an approved elective for the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) and Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designations.
*Visit the PSA website for full PSA certification information and application details.