The Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) certification is for real estate professionals who want to sharpen their negotiation skills for successful outcomes. The RENE certification program gives REALTORS® the tips and tools they need to be skillful advocates for their clients.
Completing the 2-day core course (Day 1 – The Power Negotiator’s Playbook & Day 2 – Advanced Field Negotiations) is the first step to earning the credential. The course examines all types of negotiation formats and methods as well as a full spectrum of tips, tools, techniques, and advantages so you can provide effective results for your clients. The second day of the course focuses on real-world field scenarios to help negotiators apply the power tools, techniques and tactics learned on the first day.
Earn your RENE and add some power plays to your arsenal and with new skills, techniques and tips to elevate your game!
- When and how to negotiate
- Craft a plan/strategy for any negotiation
- Recognize patterns and tactics being utilized
- Adjust your communication style to achieve optimum results with any party in the transaction
- Successfully apply the principles of persuasion to any negotiation situation
- Effectively negotiate face-to-face, on the phone or through e-mail and other media
- Review some of the tips and tools professionals need to master
- Understand the tactics, techniques and power tools and how to recognize them being done
- Practice putting them in action through real-world field scenarios
- The ABR, CRB and SRS designations recognize RENE as an approved elective
- There is no exam required for this certification
- No membership or recurring dues (with NAR)
- A one-time credentialling fee is required with REBI
- The application will be sent to you by REBI after you’ve completed the required course
For full certification information and details, visit the REBI website.