The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation course elevates professional standards, enhances individual performance, and recognizes real estate professionals who demonstrate the knowledge and skills essential in professionally and ethically representing sellers.
Whether you are new to the industry or a seasoned veteran, this 2-day course will redefine your ‘normal’ and reinvent the way you represent sellers. You will learn tips and tools that will equip you to list in today’s marketplace.
Students learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need