Available in-class session and online
Take your real estate business to the next level with digital marketing. Expand your digital skills with the e-PRO® certification program and learn how to use the latest social media technologies to create an online presence vital in reaching today's hyper-connected consumers. NAR's e-PRO® certification program also teaches you how to take advantage of rich media and e-office strategies to run your business more efficiently.
The in-class format facilitates student interaction for information sharing, discussions and networking as well as face to face communication with the instructor.
- How and why online Web 2.0 strategies, including social media, were developed
- How to use social media strategy appropriately and responsibly to protect themselves, their clients and the consumer.
- For students who are social media and technology rookies, how to be prepared for the impact and avoid the possible pitfalls of the Web 2.0 culture.
- For students who are already engaged in some form of social media interaction, how to craft an integrated business strategy that is sustainable, effective, and compliant with ethical standards and regulatory guidelines.
There is an exam at the end of this course.
To earn the e-PRO® certification
- Completion of e-PRO® - Day 1 course;
certification information and details visit the NAR e-PRO website
For information and registration for e-PRO Day 1 & Day 2 online version
, click here