> SRM001 - Sustainable Real Estate Management
This course focuses on common sense, cost-effective solutions to sustainable real estate management. Benefits of this course include: implementing sustainable property operations and increase energy and water efficiency; improving indoor environmental quality, and running a sustainable real estate management company.
The key issues covered in this course are:
We strongly suggest that you register for your course at least 30 days in advance.
Number of Days: 1
Home Study: Yes
Fees include: Course Manual
Required Materials: None
6 RECO MCE
Meets program requirements for:
- Sustainability and real estate management
- Waste audits & recycling programs
- Sustainable property operations
- Increasing energy and water efficiency
- Improving indoor environmental quality (IEQ)